- The Global Customer Support Center will consist of Customer Support Representatives (CSR) and Monitoring Analysts (MA)
- CSR’s will answer all customer facing phone queues, accept and respond to all customer emails, and will be primary ticket owners (first contact point for all clients)
- MA’s will identify incidents via the “Alert Management System”, assign a CSR, and engage the appropriate technical group for resolution
- Primary interface for partner service desks
- Phone ACD management
- Responsible for efficiency gains in monitoring systems
- MA/CSR should act as a tier .5 technician where he can be able to resolve repeated incidents tickets with the given SOP in any (windows / UNIX / network) domain.
- Engineer should have 1-2 years in the IT infrastructure customer support environment where he handled global customer’s calls, email and alerts.
- Engineer should possess very good communication in terms of listening, oral and written.
- Engineer should have hands on experience in monitoring (HPOV / Sitescope / etc) and ticketing tool (Remedy / etc)
- Engineer should have experience working in 24/7 environment.
- Engineer should have basic knowledge in Windows or UNIX or Network environment
- ITIL V3 foundation certification
Job ID – 359933
Apply Now – http://www.verizon.com/jobs/india/hyderabad/information-technology/jobid359933-software-engineer-verizon-jobs/